He sounds AWESOME!! That was the best talk I've ever heard a "baby" give! (Please pass that message on to him.) And tell him that if he ever gives a talk again without me, I will come over there and throw him all the way to Hawaii, into the hot tub, down the steps, onto the turtle, into the bathroom, down the toilet, through the pipes, into the ocean, past the sharks, into a canon that will shoot him all the way to Arizona and into my bed so I can rock him to sleep like the baby he is!! ;-)
3 comments:
Oh, this is SO CUTE! He is such an awesome kid! We can hardly wait to see him next week!
Cutest.Thing.Ever.
He sounds AWESOME!! That was the best talk I've ever heard a "baby" give! (Please pass that message on to him.) And tell him that if he ever gives a talk again without me, I will come over there and throw him all the way to Hawaii, into the hot tub, down the steps, onto the turtle, into the bathroom, down the toilet, through the pipes, into the ocean, past the sharks, into a canon that will shoot him all the way to Arizona and into my bed so I can rock him to sleep like the baby he is!! ;-)
Post a Comment