Sunday, September 11, 2011

Getting Big

Yep, so I am waaaaaaay behind on blogging.  I know.  I'm terrible.  I keep promising myself that this winter, when it is miserable and I want to spend more time indoors, I will catch up.  I promise.

I owe myself a post about Brooklen's preschool (last year), our trip to Hawaii, Brooklen's 4th Birthday, and Zaya's 3 month letter. Give me two months.  They will be late, but they will still be fabulous.  And, that is the beauty of this blog anyway, right, the memories are recorded and last forever.  So I'll keep telling myself that it doesn't really matter WHEN they are actually recorded.  At least that will make me feel better.

zaya1blog

zaya2blog

zaya3blog

Oh, and check this out. I found Zay sleeping like this today. Rob said that it was how she was most comfortable. How cute!

sleep

For now, check out Zaya!  She is 3 months old now, and she is a doll.  She has an AWESOME personality and she is as cute as a button, all smiles and laughs!