Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Puerto Rico (Part II)

While we were in Puerto Rico, we took a day trip to a rainforest.  And, since it was raining the whole day, we felt like we got the COMPLETE experience. 

prblog13

prblog15

prblog14

The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.  Since they don't see them often, and most of their cousins are older, they tend to get spoiled with a lot of attention.

prblog12


prblog16

prblog18

prblog20

prblog19

prblog21

prblog22

prblog23

prblog17

We had a blast in Puerto Rico.  It was great spending time with family (25 of us total!).  Rob and I even got to spend an afternoon with Melissa and Kyle (sans kids) in San Juan thanks to Rob's parents and siblings who babysat for us. 

Thanks for the great trip Kim and Annette!


2 comments:

lauren January 19, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

B is so cute!

Angie January 19, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Oh wow, how I wish I was there right now! Looks Heavenly!