Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Puerto Rico (Part I)

We left the day after Christmas for a vacation with Rob's family in Puerto Rico.  What an amazing escape from the cold Michigan winter it was!  The kids were in heaven playing on the beach every day.  And . . . it didn't even matter that it was overcast most of the time.  We came from 20 degrees; 75 or 80 degrees felt like heaven.  Brooklen loved playing in the waves.  He stood out there forever waiting for "KILLER" waves.  Hurley, was in complete heaven in the sand.

prblog7

prblog3

prblog1

prblog9

prblog6

prblog10

prblog8

prblog2

prblog4

prblog11

prblog5

4 comments:

Mom January 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

YEAH! Thanks so much for the great pictures!

lauren January 19, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

How cute is H in your shades!

Living Foxy January 26, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Living Foxy January 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

I love these photos. Hurley is so cute and smiley. I need to introduce her to Lauren.