Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer Continued

Summer Activity #3:  So, technically bathing is not a summer activity (we definitely DO this YEAR ROUND).  But, I thought these pictures were too cute, and well, they were taken during the summer!

bath4

bath2

bath

Summer Activity #4:  Walks through a "COOL" park.  We like to take Sunday drives to parks and spend some time out in the fresh air.  This little gem has a beautiful trail with lots to look at and play with.


woods1

woods2

woods8

woods5

WOODS10

woods9

woods2

4 comments:

Mom September 5, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

You have the most darling family! Love your pictures!

Angie September 6, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

I want to go to parks on Sunday afternoons, what a great idea! And these are awesome pictures! Doesn't hurt your family is beautiful!

Mackenzie September 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

I love her skinny jeans!

Mark and Gretchen September 10, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

They are so cute and I love the little hat that Hurley is wearing. Did you make it?