Summer Continued (Again)
Summer Activity #4: Feeding the Ducks
We love to walk to a cute pond in a neighborhood down the street from us. The kids love to feed the geese and ducks.

Bytheway, this is LOVE to me. I love that they are holding hands. They are absolutely best friends (most of the time). Their bond is what I look forward to capturing most with my camera.
P.S. Please ignore the fact that B doesn't match and that his shirt is tucked into his basketball shorts. I chose to pick my battles that day!
P.S. Please ignore the fact that B doesn't match and that his shirt is tucked into his basketball shorts. I chose to pick my battles that day!

As always, Hurley was more concerned with being fed that with feeding.

Summer Activity #5: Swimming Lessons and Splash Pads
Brooklen took swimming lessons again this year. Since his swimming lessons are still parent/child lessons, I was concerned about what to do with Hurley. Luckily, Owen and Cali enrolled at the same time, and we signed up for consecutive classes. One mom watched Hurley, Ellika, and Isaac, while the other two swam. Then, we switched off. Brooklen had a blast being with his friends and he got pretty comfortable swimming (with a noodle) in the water. Swimming is so different in Michigan. Since kids can only swim a few months out of the year, they forget a lot of what they learn, and it seems like they end up learning to swim later.



So, for two weeks, we spent every morning at the pool. On the last day, we celebrated, with lunch at the park and splash pad next to the pool.

You can't have Owen and Brooklen, without Woody and Buzz. Every day, B showed up to swimming lessons with at least 4 Toy Story toys in his arms.

I can't help it. Brooklen didn't want near the camera, so I started taking pictures of Owen. Do you think he's having just a little bit of fun?
2 comments:
Love them all!
You take the BEST pictures!
Post a Comment