Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've been busy lately that I've hardly had any time to document my summer.  This week I think I'll take a break from looking at pictures of other people, and go through some of my own kids. 

Summer Activity #1:  SAND!

My kiddos love the sand.  We spent lots of time at sand parks this summer getting down and dirty.

sand2blog

sandblog

Summer Activity #2:  The Tot Olympics

Canton puts on this adorable event call the Tot Olympics.  The kids went through several stations (football, basketball, baseball, soccer, gymnastics, etc) and got a stamp at each station.  When they filled up their card, they turned it in and were given a gold medal.  We met all of B's little friends at the park for this event, and let me tell you . . . it was the cutest thing ever!

olympics1

summerblog

olympics

2 comments:

Mom September 6, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Go Brooklen! That looks fun!!

Mom September 6, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Love Hurley's ponytails!