Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Another Sunday Walk

We're trying to take advantage of the few weeks of warm-ish weather that we have here.  We found our way into a cool bike trail in Canton last Sunday.  The kids loved making their own fun in the trees and dirt.

walk5

walk1

walk4

walk8

walk2

walk6

walk7

walk3

5 comments:

Jennifer Salmon September 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

I love that last picture of Brooklen and Hurley! It should be in a magazine, it's so darling!

Brittni Schroeder Photography September 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Ahhhh I love these pictures and those faces!

Mom September 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

I love,love,love them!

Megan September 20, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

They are too adorable!!! I love how Brooklen holds Hurley's arm, not her hand (the sign that Brooklen is still in charge and yes, baby sis will follow me) They are gonna be best buds for life!

lauren September 20, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Precious- I can't believe how much bigger they look from just July! Love H's earrings!