3 Months


Dear Hurley,
Isn't is amazing how quickly time flys? Today, marks your 3-month birthday in our lives and on this earth.
We absolutely adore you, little girl. And since you recently started smiling and laughing (you are so tickelish on your neck), we can tell that you love us too. You still look so much like your big brother, although, we definately think that you have girly features! You are rarely mistaken for a little boy because I look out for you; bows, earrings, and dresses, make it difficult for strangers to mistake your gender.
You are such a little peanut, Hurley! At 2 1/2 months you weighed 10 pounds, 4 ounces and were 22 1/4 inches long. You are an active little girl; your favorite activity to date is to stand and kick your feet. You are also very alert. You only take about 1 nap a day, and you are still quite the night owl (fortunately, for us, today you are 3 months old and we will now let you "cry it out" when you wake up at night; sleep . . . here I come!).
We are sincerely smitten by you little H. Life just wouldn't be the same without you. We love you more every day, and we can't wait to watch you grow and develop into a fabulous little lady.
Love,
Your Mom
9 comments:
She is sooo beautiful! I just want to hold her so much! Darling pics.
She has such beautiful eyes!!! I love that you write to your kids. They will love that too!
She is a doll! I just love her!
I love your letters to them! Such a cute mommy. She's so adorable. Love her eyes.
I can't get over how perfect she is...seriously. And you dress her so cute too. I'm glad you get to sleep again. Once they get over the "crying it out" things just gets so much better.
She really is picture perfect. Sooo cute. We love that little boy too!!
She has such a perfect face. I bet you love taking pictures of her.
ade... want to spend oct 26 w you... will you be home?
This is the first time I have peeked in on your blog. You have the most beautiful children! I'm not surprised, but wow!
Post a Comment