Saying Goodbye
Teryn left today. She and Rob finally did it; they FINALLY moved back to Utah. Teryn was my first friend when I moved to Michigan. She followed me at church, introduced herself, and called that same week to invite me to a BBQ so that I could meet other members of the ward. We've been through Michigan winters, Super Saturday planning, pregnancy (Hadley and Hurley are 4 days apart), and many Girl's Nights together. I am going to miss her; she definately can not be replaced.
Today I cried and drank diet coke to make me feel better. I can't wait for Girl's Trip 2010.
1 comments:
I made a goal to log in and look at your blog and Britt's blog at least once a week. I will do it!!!
What a cute pic of us. Miss you guys already so much. It is such a strange feeling to know we are not going back.....we will def do a girls trip 2010!!
Post a Comment