Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miss Independent

blackandwhite

Back when Hurley was 7 or 8 weeks old, I put her on our leather ottoman for a minute while I ran to get something. When I came back, I found her on the floor; she had ROLLED off. Okay, so go ahead and nominate me for bad mother of the year . . . but seriously, who rolls at 8 weeks?

Since then, I have placed her on the floor every time I need my hands free. The result: my daughter has demonstrated numerous times her ability to roll all the way across a room. I thought that babies didn't like being on their stomachs. My Hurley, she doesn't like laying on her back.

So there you have it folks. I have been blessed with not one, but two beautiful, healthy, and independent children (hmmm . . . I wonder who they get THAT from).

7 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography October 13, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

AWESOME picture! That one needs to go on the wall!

Jon and Lara Stowell October 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

She is GORGEOUS! Did you take that photo, Adrienne?
GAP

Mark and Gretchen October 13, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Okay that was weird...I just realized that Lara was here and I was on her account and not my own....GAP

Mark and Gretchen October 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Computer nerd, running rampant....okay...I'll stop now.....don't even have a CLUE how I made that happen twice....

Sarah October 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Nice...William just rolled over Saturday (at 4 days shy of 7 months). I'll take slow over fast any day. Hopefully it will be a good long while before any more mobility.

Mom October 14, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

She is so beautiful! I just want to hold her so bad. You are truly blessed!

rachel lee October 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Do you have a photo studio in your house or something? Geesh!