Okay people, I may be borderline obsessed with my kids lately. They are just too cute. Take a look at this sweet face! Can you resist?
you're right! she's absolutely gorgeous! i love her dark eyes!!!!
She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I would be obsessed too.
I love her! I just want to take her around with me and pretend she's mine...again. ;-)
She is the cutest baby in the world...except for when Brooklen was that age. OK, she is the cutest girl baby in the world!
Cute...she and Brooklen look quite similar.
Amazingly beautiful.
She is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like you and those bigs eyes and that gorgeous complexion!
No, I cannot resist. She's gorgeous! And Brooklen is so handsome! You are very lucky.
She is perfect in every way. What a little doll....your mom must be going crazy not to get to hold her at least once a week!!!Aunt G.
You're right. The are very cute kids. Not only that, but they are good kids too. You're a luck mom.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
you're right! she's absolutely gorgeous! i love her dark eyes!!!!
She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I would be obsessed too.
She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I would be obsessed too.
I love her! I just want to take her around with me and pretend she's mine...again. ;-)
She is the cutest baby in the world...except for when Brooklen was that age. OK, she is the cutest girl baby in the world!
Cute...she and Brooklen look quite similar.
Amazingly beautiful.
She is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like you and those bigs eyes and that gorgeous complexion!
No, I cannot resist. She's gorgeous! And Brooklen is so handsome! You are very lucky.
She is perfect in every way. What a little doll....your mom must be going crazy not to get to hold her at least once a week!!!
Aunt G.
You're right. The are very cute kids. Not only that, but they are good kids too. You're a luck mom.
Post a Comment