Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tahoe

tahoe1

As always, I am very behind on blogging. A couple of weeks ago, we went to Tahoe with my family for a nice vacation. It was sad not to have Hunter there, but it was fun to get to see the rest of the family and exciting to introduce my other siblings to Hurley.

We had a blast white water rafting, fishing, BBQing, and hanging out at the beautiful house that my parents rented. We even got to make a quick trip to San Francisco (hip hip hooray)! Brooklen was enamored with all of the street performers in San Francisco. He put on quite the show at the wharf and ended up getting a saxophonist lots of listeners. When Brooklen went to give the musician a tip, the guy ended up giving the money back to him. He made sure that Brooklen knew that he was a professional!

3 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography August 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

That was a little tease. I want to see more pictures of Tahoe!

Ethan August 26, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

I think you need to post Brooklen's music video to show off his dance moves...

The Sanders Family August 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

So cute I wish I had been there to see. I was amazed at how many people were working the streets there.