Sunday, September 20, 2009

Utah

We made an unexpected trip to Utah for Stacy's wedding. It was fun to see family and Brooklen had a blast with his cousins. We made a quick trip up to the cabin to fish (only one adult in our family caught fish . . . and it wasn't Rob). Congratulations Stacy and Dave; we are glad that we could be there for your special day! Warning: lots of pictures to follow.


amanda
Amanda

morgan
Morgan

landon
Landen

boys
The Boys (Landen was so excited to see Brooklen. He even saved the Superman pjs that he had grown out of for him)

boysandgirl
My kiddos and my handsome hubby

heyes

stacyandbob
Stacy and Grandpa Bob

momandhurl

5 comments:

ivyk September 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Ade-your photos freaking rock. What camera do you don? And these children are getting more beautiful daily. I'm coming in Oct to run a race with Rachel and I'm going to see you too!!

BBC September 20, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

wow... that close up of hurley is amazing! her eyes are so beautiful!

Mom September 20, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Thank you SO much for the pics! They are wonderful and you all are really a beautiful family!!

My family Begins September 22, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

I love your photos. Hurley is so cute. I hope your coming for the christmas reunion; because I really want to meet her.

annette gillis September 22, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Thanks so much for coming......