Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello Hurley!

babyh

allthree

IMG_9045

Hurley Hanako Gillis
July 2, 2009
6 pounds, 8 ounces
18 1/2 inches long

22 comments:

Ethan July 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her in a month.

BBC July 4, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

congratulations! she's a beauty!

Brittni Schroeder Photography July 4, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Ahhhh I love her! So beautiful!

The Sanders Family July 4, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

So cute, and Brooklen looks like he thinks so too. Way too cute.

Mom July 4, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

She is totally beautiful! And I can see that Brooklen already loves her!!

Mackenzie July 5, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Gorgeous! I love her already.

Zack Family July 5, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Congrats! Beautiful baby.

Kristin Coppee July 5, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Congratulations, Adrienne. I'm so excited for you! I LOVE the second picture where Brooklen is checking her out. That is the best! I can't wait to meet her someday. She's beautiful.

Jessi July 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Congrats on the new addition to the family! She's beautiful!

Lolly Soulier July 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

She's perfect, and what great pictures! Congrats again.

Emily July 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Congratulations! You have some cute kids there.

annette gillis July 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Brooklen--Grandpa loves your hat! I like Hurley's bow. We look forward to seeing both (all) of you!

The Hall's July 5, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Congratulations! We're so sad we missed meeting her. Hope all is well and hope Brooklen adores her.

Carly July 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

She's gorgeous, Adrienne. Congratulations, and thanks for getting her up on your blog so quick!

Rigby's July 6, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Congrats- she is adorable. Hope you are feeling well!

Melisa July 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Congrats Adrienne and Family!!!! Can't believe she is here already! How fun! She is beautiful and Brooklen is the cutest little guy! xoxoxoxo

Amy July 6, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Did I miss the memo that you were pregnant? Holy cats! Congratulations, that's so exciting. I'm jealous thinking of all the darling girl clothes you'll get to buy:)

Mark and Gretchen July 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Congratulations to all! She is beautiful and you are going to have so much fun shopping and sewing for her. Hope we can see her before she gets all grown up!
Aunt G.

Sarah July 8, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

What a cutie. Let me know if you need anything.

Unknown July 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Sorry for the delay, but congrats! We're excited to see her and the family in just a few weeks.

My family Begins July 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Congrats Adrienne! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait for my little girl to come.

I really like the swaddling blanket. Turns out I'm in the market for one; have any ideas on where I can get a cute one like yours?

Celeste and Devyn July 26, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Congrats! She is adorable, and the way Brooklen is looking at her is too cute

...AND I am in love with Brooklen's hat! Where did you find it?! :)