Life's been busy (which explains why I don't have any open-eye pictures of the little one yet), but we couldn't be happier.
She's freaking cute. She looks like Brooklen to me.
She is precious...can't wait to hold her. She does look like Brooklen.
You have adorable children. I hope to see them in person some day.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her, but something tells me my chances will improve in meeting her if I make the trek there instead of seeing if you have the courage to travel with two small ones.Thinking of you! :)
She is SO precious. Love the pics.
She lookes like those life like dolls, so perfect.
She is so pretty! Can't wait to see what she looks like in another 2 weeks! Their looks change so fast in the beginning!
She's so cute. I bet you're having so much fun with her.
Gorgeous baby! Almost makes me want to have another girl. ALMOST! If my pregnancies weren't such a nightmare, I just might try for another.
She is beautiful! You have the cutest kids. Congratulations. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She's freaking cute. She looks like Brooklen to me.
She is precious...can't wait to hold her. She does look like Brooklen.
You have adorable children. I hope to see them in person some day.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her, but something tells me my chances will improve in meeting her if I make the trek there instead of seeing if you have the courage to travel with two small ones.
Thinking of you! :)
She is SO precious. Love the pics.
She lookes like those life like dolls, so perfect.
She is so pretty! Can't wait to see what she looks like in another 2 weeks! Their looks change so fast in the beginning!
She's so cute. I bet you're having so much fun with her.
Gorgeous baby! Almost makes me want to have another girl. ALMOST! If my pregnancies weren't such a nightmare, I just might try for another.
She is beautiful! You have the cutest kids. Congratulations. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment