Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gavin

DSC02696

DSC02693

This year I discovered that there are definately some advantages to living near the city where the Final Four takes place. Exihibit #1: Free outdoor concerts. And, on top of the fact that there were free concerts in Detroit, GAVIN DEGRAW was one of the artists that came to perform for free. Most people that know me, know that, for some unknown reason, I have a giant music crush on this guy. I absolutely love the tone of his voice. The concert was great, and after having seen him 4 times live, I can definately say that he is much more pleasant when he performs during the day (less alcohol, fewer drugs, and as a result, almost no foul language).

Mackenzie, I took a picture of him on the video screen for you. I think you would agree, he should keep a hat a sunglasses on at all times!

3 comments:

Megan April 9, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Crazy girl! I have no idea who he is so we're gonna have to sit down and have a serious chat about this Gavin guy. :)

Mackenzie April 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Yes he should. He actually looks half decent in that pic. You can't even tell that he's actually a very greasy man. Maybe the beanie is soaking up all the grease! Either way, I'll agree that he does have a good voice.

Kristin Coppee April 16, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Really? He gets all hopped up on drugs and alcohol? Man! That's sad. I think he used to look a lot better when he first came onto the scene.