Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ann Arbor

Last week it was absolutely beautiful. We took the opportunity to go down to Kerrytown, in Ann Arbor with some friends. I love Ann Arbor because it reminds me so much of Berkeley. I can't wait to spend more time there this summer.

IMG_8076

IMG_8105

IMG_8114

5 comments:

Carly April 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

I'm thinking of upgrading my camera but I haven't decided yet what to get. I really like the quality of your pictures? What are you shooting with (camera, lens)?

Zack Family April 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Adorable!! Love that kid.

Lois Lane April 21, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Funny--I was wanting to know what kind of camera you use, too! Maybe Carly can just buy 2 of them?

mbreck April 21, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

How about 3? I also like them. You have a talent girl. The photos are beautiful.

Angie April 22, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

I love his expression in the last picture. What a cute little guy!!