Thursday, April 9, 2009

AZ

Home061

Home065

Home056

Home035

Brooklen and I took a quick trip to Arizona last week. It was so fun to be able to play out in the sun every day and to see my family. As soon as I got to the airport, I realized that I had forgotten my camera. Thankfully, my little sister let me borrow hers to take a few pictures. Of course, I took several pictures of our trip to the zoo, and they are now MIA! Below, is a short record of just some of our adventures in the sunny state:

1) In-N-Out. Have I mentioned that I am just a TINYYYYYY bit obsessed with this place?
2) Last Chance. Ditto.
3) Trip to the Phoenix Zoo. Thankfully, children under the age of 3 are free. Brooklen could have cared less about the zoo animals. Instead, he adored the dirt, stray birds, ducks (all things that we can see right outside our door). He did halfway enjoy the petting zoo. He was fascinated with the pooping goats and followed another little boy (who was pushing a broom) around for 10 minutes.
4) Horses. We were so lucky; the night that we arrived, one of my dad's horses, Star, gave birth to a little baby boy horse.
5) Chucky Cheese
6) Pita Jungle with Lauren
7) Watching trashy television with my sister. If we lived near each other, I'm pretty sure this is ALL we would do! She introduced me to a new show, "The Millionares Club." Thankfully, I don't get the channel that it is on. I don't need another trashy television show to be addicted to.

6 comments:

Zack Family April 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

So fun! Lucky you got a great SUN break. Hope everything else is going well with you guys.

Brittni Schroeder Photography April 9, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Good times in AZ. We are glad you are back though!

Ethan April 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Adrienne goes to AZ...step 1 Go to Last Chance with the girls. Step 2 Go to In n Out. Step 3 Repeat steps 1 and 2. I wish I could have seen you guys, sounds like you had fun.

mbreck April 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Your son is gorgeous! What kind of a camera do you use because your pictures are incredible. I would love mine to look more professional and less like I took them with a throw away camera or something.

Jon and Lara Stowell April 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Um...I'm sorry but we ALL need a trashy show to be addicted to. It's the only thing that keeps us mothers sane. Plus it's a way to feel like you are in an adult conversation even though you're really not. You can only listen. I've never heard of the millionaire's club but I do enjoy the millionaire matchmaker. Also on my list of faves...The Real Housewives of New York. Woo hoo! Totally trashy but awesome.

My family Begins April 13, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

I love Brooklen's cute little blue jeans, he is so adorable.