Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Park Days

It's almost that time of the year. We can't wait until it is "park weather" every day! Just look how happy this kid is when he can be outside.

IMG_7862

IMG_7820

IMG_7749

IMG_7859

IMG_7731

9 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography March 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

He is so cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Amy March 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

I love the picture where dad and son are in step together. Dads with their boys and vice versa are just the cutest.

The Sanders Family March 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

What a cutie. I'm with you, it's snowing now but last week we had our first sunburn of the year. I can't wait for it to get warm again and this time I'll use sun block.

mbreck March 26, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

They really don't come that cute do they? You must have altered him somehow to get one that precious. He is adorable and the pictures are really good. By the way I am your Uncle R's 5th daughter that starts with a B. He he.

Angie March 26, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Okay, those are some super cute pictures!!!! I love that we can be outside now!!! You will have so much fun taking pictures this summer!!

lauren March 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I can't believe he's old enough to "hang on" !!

Jon and Lara Stowell March 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Ryder has that same Sunset Beach shirt. Love it.

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

That first picture is HILARIOUS...his sweet little face...so darling! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like...the anticipation is KILLING me!

Emily March 29, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Like father like sun I guess. Now Rob just has to take him camping and fishing.