Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello and Goodbye

This week we started to say, "hello" to spring. Friday it was 65 degrees outside, and absolutely beautiful. Brooklen and I spent the afternoon outside and when Rob came home, we all went to park. I have been able to take very few photos this winter, but when we finally had a nice day, I was so excited to run around and play with the boys that I completely forgot to bring my camera. Instead, these other pictures will have to do.

IMG_7638

IMG_7643

IMG_7633

Today, we said "goodbye" to one of Brooklen's first friends. Boston has made a couple of appearances on our blog, and we are so sad that his family is moving away. We will miss you so much Katie, Tim, and Boston! There are only a handful of boys in our ward that are Brooklen's age, so we are sad to see one of them move on. I have recently started to realize how important friends are for my little boy. Lucky for Brooklen, he will have a baby sister to play with in the beginning of July.

IMG_7709

We have a rainy week ahead of us, but hopefully the weather will brighten up soon and I can be back to blogging more regularly. Cold weather, being indoors, and bad indoor lighting make for few pictures in the winter. I can't wait for spring and summer to grace us with their presence.

17 comments:

Ethan March 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Baby sister??

Brittni Schroeder Photography March 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Can't wait for P to have a friend. Let the bow making begin!

Zack Family March 8, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

You little brat! I have had a feeling you were pregnant. Im so excited for you. I cant believe its a girl, how fun! What is your due date?

The Hall's March 8, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

CONGRATS! I had to read that a few times to make sure I read it correctly! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you get your girl now!

Melisa March 9, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Congrats Adrienne!!! So much fun! July is a great month too!! Are you planning on the coming out west anytime soon...? Love Melisa

The Tarbet Family March 9, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I can't believe you know what you're having already!!! You don't even look pregnant. . . and not pregnant enough to know the sex and be due in JULY!!! That is SO CRAZY but so EXCITING!! CONGRATS!!

Rigby's March 9, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

sneaky!! So a baby girl-Congrats!!!
When are you due?

Megan March 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

You are so busted!!! I cannot believe you are that far along and it doesn't show! Very tricky girl! Oh yeah, and CONGRATS too!!!

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Congratulations! Very exciting news...and a girl...YAY! Girls are SO fun to dress. I can tell from the pics that you have had way too much fun dressing Brooklyn...wait til you have a GIRL to dress...you are going to go crazy with the shopping. Can't wait to see all of the adorable clothes!

Lois Lane March 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Congratulations!!

Lois Lane March 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark and Gretchen March 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Very subtle...but I managed to "catch it" CONGRATS! Dan and Keira are having a boy in July. Kristin will find out in a couple of weeks what she is having in August. Can't wait to see pics.

My family Begins March 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I can't wait to meet her. Now, I wish you lived closer so that we could meet up for play dates.

The Sanders Family March 10, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

We are way excited for you. Amanda thinks it is so cool that you will have your girl in July, cause that's her month too.

Kristin Coppee March 18, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Okay, that is so weird. I have just had this feeling the past few days that I needed to check in on your blog because you were pregnant and there would be something on your blog about it. I swear I haven't heard anything from anyone. I had this impression about someone else I know too - a lady in my ward. She hadn't told anyone and she was barely pregnant, but somehow I just sensed very strong that she was and sure enough - I was right.

I am so excited for you. Brooklen is just such a handsome little man. I'm so glad to hear you're making more. Congratulations!

Jon and Lara Stowell March 19, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

You sneaky little snake!! Congrats :)

Amy March 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Love how you just snuck that little announcement in there:) That's SO exciting!