Sunday, March 1, 2009

Checking In

sensored2

Not much to report here. We've been trying to stay sane as winter drags on and (hopefully) starts to fade. Since we've been indoors a lot, we've started the "dreaded" task of potty training. Since we don't have much to report, I hope you will enjoy this slightly risque portrait of Brooklen in action (someday, I am sure he will hate me for this).

6 comments:

Mom March 2, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Your brothers weren't trained until they were 2 1/2 to 3 yrs old. Don't be in a hurry...they will actually let you know when they're ready!! Cute picture!!!

Amy March 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Well, he looks much happier on the potty than you last reported:) Keep it up!

The Sanders Family March 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

You are such a brave woman to let him have his own little potty! I can't handle the task that it leaves to clean up. I'm a puker, at things like that. Good luck!

rachel lee March 3, 2009 at 6:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel lee March 3, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Are you the one taking these pictures? They are so good!

lauren March 3, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

i'm just going to wait for kenzie's comment about the one sock...