Vacation
We had a wonderful time escaping the snow for 10 days to spend some quality time with family. Below is a quick briefing of the highlights of our trip to Arizona:
1) 3 trips to Last Chance. Thanks Kenzie for making all 3 of these trips up there with me. I spend an insufferable amount of time in the shoe section, and I'm sure it can get annoying for anyone that decides to come with me.
2) Attending the Poulsen Family Christmas Party. I don't think I have been to onne of these since I was 18 years old. It was quite appropriate that I decided to "show up" this year, since it was hosted at my parent's house.
3) Taking a trip to the Mesa Temple with Rob.
4) Going on a date with Rob to go indoor rock climbing. It was so much fun; thanks for the gift card mom and dad.
5) Attempting to construct a gingerbread house with my family. We have all become lazy and boring over the years; the result, a pile of broken pieces (see picture below).
6) 3 trips to In-N-Out. I ate TWO cheeseburgers at each trip. Though these events are listed in no particular order, if they were listed by order of importance, based on my OBSESSION with In-N-Out, these cheeseburger trips would be at the top of the list.
7) Lots of dinners out with my family. Most memorable: watching Ryan stuff his bowl at YC's so full, that they served it to him in two bowls.
8) Watching The Hills finale with Lauren. Always a joy.
9) Letting Brooklen enjoy the great outdoors (see images below).
10) Driving up to Tucson to visit my Grandpa and Grandma Helen.


1 comments:
These pictures are awesome!!! You are very talented!! I love the one with Brooklen hanging in the tree!! How fun to be without snow for 10 days and to be with family!
Post a Comment