Cowboy
Brooklen had such a blast being in Arizona. The biggest perk was that he was able to spend so much time outside in the cool weather. My dad has four horses in the pasture behind their house. Brooklen spent lots of time riding horses, riding the tractor, and feeding the animals. He got to be so good at feeding the horses. My dad would fill up the feed bucket with food, and Brooklen would go around and feed each horse. The most entertaining part of this is that he learned very quickly where my dad keeps the horse "treats." Every time we went out to pasture, he wanted to feed each horse a treat. One day, he actually got bit by one of the horses. We were pretty sure that he would be afraid to try again, but we underestimated our brave, little boy. He went right up to the horse the next day, held out his hand, and let him eat the treat.




7 comments:
Way cute pictures. How fun!!
I am not sure there is a kid on the planet that loves being outside as much as Brooklen.
These pics are priceless. You and your camera are good! We are going thru withdrawal without all of you. It was soooo much fun!
great photos, and such a cute little cowboy! :)
I'm totally lovin' the cowboy hat! He is so brave! I would be a chicken if I got bitten! Your pics are fabulous!
Cute pictures! It was good to see you this year at the Family party.
Seriously, these should be in a magazine!! I think the combination of good photographer and cutest by is perfect!
Post a Comment