I'm on my way to earning that tennis skirt that I really want. Meanwhile, Brooklen is about ready to need his own racket. Though he's far from learning how to actually play the game, he has figured out that tennis rackets make great toys.
He is only a little bit bigger then that racket! Hee-hee! What a cute boy.
Uhm...that outfit is adorable...and so is the model. The racket is pretty cute too.
Oh, he will be a very cute little tennis player!!! I think there is future Olympic potential there!
I took Tennis lessons this summer. My friend and I were by far the worst students our instructor had, but it was so much fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is only a little bit bigger then that racket! Hee-hee! What a cute boy.
Uhm...that outfit is adorable...and so is the model. The racket is pretty cute too.
Oh, he will be a very cute little tennis player!!! I think there is future Olympic potential there!
I took Tennis lessons this summer. My friend and I were by far the worst students our instructor had, but it was so much fun.
Post a Comment