Saturday, August 23, 2008

Halo

This is what it looks like when 4 grown men get together for a "Halo Night." Teryn, thanks for letting your home turn into a "frat house" for the night. Brooklen and I loved having you and Jack "take shelter" at our house!


5 comments:

Anonymous August 24, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Men and video games....like moth to a flame...lol. I'll never understand it, but I'll take video games over hunting anyday~

Ethan August 24, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

You should have flown your brother into town to humble them... Not me by the way.

Zack Family August 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

When was that Music in the park in Plymouth?? We should go this week.

Zack Family August 27, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Today was fun! Thanks for playing. I guess i've just missed my adrienne lately!

Megan August 29, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Those boys crack me up! Now Adam wants to practice more so that he can whoop them next time! I completely stink at videogames, so he won't have anyone to challenge him here, so we need to send the boys out more often!