Katie and Tim watched Brooklen for us last night. Lucky boy; he got to go to McDonalds with them! I am so grateful that we have such nice friends at that our little boy already has such a cool little boy to play with.
Ok so funny! I already posted a blog on last night and we put up the same exact pics. So funny!! We love watching him. Anytime! I love Brooklen he is so cute and I love how he will just sit and cuddle with me. Boston doesnt do that anymore!
2 comments:
Ok so funny! I already posted a blog on last night and we put up the same exact pics. So funny!! We love watching him. Anytime! I love Brooklen he is so cute and I love how he will just sit and cuddle with me. Boston doesnt do that anymore!
I love the little pool of drool around his collar! So cute!
Post a Comment