Monday, August 18, 2008

Brooklen. Annoyed.


Just a visual record of what this little boy looks like after I spend ten minutes trying to get him to look up for a picture.

I wanted him to look up. I guess I got what I deserved.

8 comments:

Mom August 18, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

He might be annoyed...but he is still pretty darn cute! Love that kid!

Zack Family August 18, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

He is so cute! I love that boy. Hope you're weekend was good with your parents. We need to play. I miss hanging out with you!

Mackenzie August 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

What do you know!? He's looking more and more like you every day! ;-) Ha ha!

Unknown August 19, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Ethan got me worried that you may have been offended by my other comment. For the record, I was totally kidding! I'm sure all of this will come back to haunt me when I have kids of my own.

Angie August 19, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Annoyed maybe, but still VERY cute!

Jennifer Salmon August 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

I love that face on Brooklyn, it defenitely shows his grown up side. It's too cute, I just want to eat him up!

ivyk August 22, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Ade - I haven't seen your blog in a long time and I MISS YOU and Brooklen looks adorable. HOw are you how are you how are you?

Mark and Gretchen September 8, 2008 at 3:55 AM  

I haven't checked your blog in a log time. Having another sleepless night. He is a cutie! LOVE the mad face. Let us know the next time you hit AZ so we can see him up close and personal.
Aunt G.