Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 Years

It's our two year anniversary today. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man to call my husband. I love this song by Brad Paisley because it reminds me of a just a few of the reasons why I love Rob. If you haven't heard this song, take the time to listen to it . . . it's worth it!

4 comments:

Zack Family August 5, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are so cute together. I hope you have an awesome night together.

Mom August 5, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

That song is darling! Perfect description of Rob...and your dad! Happy Anniversary to you both! Time flies, doesn't it?

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Happy Anniversary!

The Hall's August 6, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

I have always loved that song. I'm glad you found yourself a good guy. Hope you had a great anniversary!