I had been trying to teach Brooklen to clap for a couple of weeks. Finally, a few days ago, he learned how to clap. Now, however, it is just about the ONLY thing that he wants to do!
He is SO CUTE!!! Isn't this age fun? I love seeing Kelson learn new things. He is starting to say words and he is walking all over the place. The poor kid gets squeezed and loved all the time because I can't get enough. I am sure you are doing the same thing to your little guy because he is so dang adorable!
4 comments:
I guess that's better than him crying all the time, right? Post a video!
What a smart boy! Owen just barely learned how to clap this past week. It's funny to watch because he makes one hand do all the work. Funny kids!
He is SO CUTE!!! Isn't this age fun? I love seeing Kelson learn new things. He is starting to say words and he is walking all over the place. The poor kid gets squeezed and loved all the time because I can't get enough. I am sure you are doing the same thing to your little guy because he is so dang adorable!
Hey! Will email me pics of the petting farm if you have any with boston in them? Thanks.
Post a Comment