Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Liberty Fest


We went to the liberty festival in Canton on Saturday. They had lots of great food and rides, but unfortunately, Brooklen could not enjoy most of the fun. Lucky for us, however, they set up a small petting zoo. He loved touching the small animals (and the other kids; see picture below) and it was a joy for us to watch him get so excited.


5 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

He's just adorable!

Mackenzie June 21, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Ah, I wish I could've been there! I could just imagine him getting all excited! I think you need a break. Send him out here!

Jennifer Salmon June 26, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Thanks for your comments, I still think your little boy is the cutest ever! I hope you don't mind I put your blog site on my blog. I am so glad you are in this ward!

My family Begins June 26, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

He seems so happy touching the animal. I think your little boy is so cute.

lauren June 29, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

for the past two weeks, i thought you went to the 'library fest' (snort). i was wondering where all the books were?!

love you! miss you!