Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weekend With the Girls

Former roommates at BYU, Tara and Ivy came to visit last weekend. Three words to describe the weekend: SO MUCH FUN! These girls are beautiful, successful, and talented; I'm so lucky that they made a pit stop in Detroit for me. *FYI; if you have a hot brother, cousin, or friend, Tara lives in Northern California and Ivy lives in Austin, TX.

Ivy-Happy to be at Panera

Tara- JcPenney model pose

Tara and I spent the day at the pool in Ann Arbor. So wonderful! Tara wants to be a "pool mom" someday. Though I'm not quite sure if I know what a "pool mom" is, I just might decide to become one.

Thanks for coming girls. Can't wait to get together next year!

3 comments:

lauren June 15, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Holy cow! I can't believe how much Brooklen looks just like your dad in the last photo!!

Glad you had a great weekend!

ivyk June 22, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Ok seriously you are the hottest mom ever - and I can't wait to come again:)

Amy July 1, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

I love that swim suit!