Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shameless Plug


. . . but not really, since I am not collecting anything on this post (except for maybe bragging rights about my family). Go see "Dr.Suess' Horton Hears a Who." It comes out this Friday. My cousin, Cinco Paul, wrote the screenplay for this film and we are sooooo excited for this one to come out. The film has an amazing cast(Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, Carol Burnett, and Seth Rogen) and it is getting outstanding reviews. I think this one is going to be worth braving the theater with a 7 1/2 month old baby!

2 comments:

Megan March 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

A ton of the YW saw this movie this weekend and absolutely LOVED it!!! They are begging me to take them when I go with my kiddos. Can't wait to see it!

Mackenzie March 17, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Did you end up seeing it this last weekend?