Saturday, March 8, 2008

Piano Player

I just want to mention that I did not take this video. No, I am not a crazy mom who is going to force her child to do everything that I do (okay, so maybe I am going to FORCE my children to take piano lessons, but really it is only for their own good). Anyway, Rob took this video, and I had several videos just like it to choose from. Rob seems to think that our child is some kind of prodigy. I think he is just cute . . . .

7 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography March 8, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Two words for you...CHILD PRODIGY!

Vonney March 9, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Your babay is beautiful! Love the piano playing video!
Your cousin Yvonne

The Hall's March 10, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Too cute.....but, really, who's surprised? Any kid coming from the two of you is destined for greatness!

Kristin Coppee March 10, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Yep, child prodigy. That's really cute. He was really playing you a song. How old is he again?

OK. I can't talk now. My 1 and 2 year old are falling behind the mark. Catch ya' later.

My family Begins March 10, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Hey maybe by Christmas he will be good enough to take Aunt Norma's place accompanying everyone for the Poulsen Family Christmas Party.

Megan March 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

OK, so how old was Mozart when his greatness was discovered? Love how he plays right on cue! Way cute!

Mackenzie March 12, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

I'm with Audrey, maybe he can be our families talent for the family Christmas party this year!

By the way, I turned on the tv to watch OTH last night and out of 60 channels, the CW was down. Just my luck! It was down for almost the entire show. So I missed it! I was so mad!