I grew some pots of grass for our enrichment night. We had them in our front room so that they could get sunlight for a couple of weeks. Of course, my crawling, curious baby found them and decided that dirt tastes pretty good.
Look how BEAUTIFUL your baby is! And you don't like to scrapbook? You should start scrapbooking him while he is young. I swear you will grow to LOVE it!
LOL....well of course he ate dirt...you haven't had a childhood if you haven't eaten dirt...LOL! Next he'll be walking and there will be a whole new world to explore.
I love his pants! By the way, your new camera is amazing. I love the quality of your pics. I've been telling Ryan for months now that a digital SLR camera will be one of our next big buys.
4 comments:
Look how BEAUTIFUL your baby is! And you don't like to scrapbook? You should start scrapbooking him while he is young. I swear you will grow to LOVE it!
LOL....well of course he ate dirt...you haven't had a childhood if you haven't eaten dirt...LOL! Next he'll be walking and there will be a whole new world to explore.
I always say it is a good thing they are so cute!
I love his pants! By the way, your new camera is amazing. I love the quality of your pics. I've been telling Ryan for months now that a digital SLR camera will be one of our next big buys.
Post a Comment