Monday, March 31, 2008

The Ring Bearer

Yesterday Rob and I were getting ready for church. In an effort to distact Brooklen for a few minutes, Rob sat him in the sink while he shaved. A couple of minutes later, I noticed that Brooklen's mouth was full. Rob quickly fished inside his mouth for whatever he had found to chomp on. Out came my wedding ring!



I soon noticed that Rob's ring was also missing (they had both been on the bathroom counter). Once again, Rob opened Brooklen's mouth and of course, his wedding ring was also being chewed on.



This kid was NOT happy that his parents took away his toys; almost immediately, he was grabbing for the rings so that he could do it all over again.

5 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell March 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

SCARY! It's a good thing he didn't like...choke on a diamond or something.

Mackenzie March 31, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Ha ha! The boy likes bling at a young age! He's going to be an expensive kid to please as he gets older!

The Hall's April 1, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

What a funny story with great pics to prove it! It's amazing how fast they can be when they're determined to get something!

My family Begins April 1, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

I have no idea why little kids like to suck on anything and everything...weird.

I think by now it is safe to say the poulsen family blog is "Audrey's blog" I tried, honestly I did try to get them all to post, oh well it's probably better that way.

Megan April 6, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

I'm so glad you're relaxed and instead of freaking out you take the time to grab your camera to catch your little man in the act! At least he's got great taste!