Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cross Your Fingers

for us. We are hoping that Spring is here. Last week it snowed and rained. Today, it feels nicer outside. I walked out to get the mail, and it is ALMOST nice enough to go to the park. Winter in Michigan is long and hard; we are ready to enjoy being outside again. For now, we are trying to entertain ourselves inside. It is hard not to just stand and look out the window and yearn . . .




Oh and did I mention that we just noticed two more teeth? Needless to say, a smile has been rare around here. We enjoy them when we get them.

4 comments:

Mackenzie April 3, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

I feel ya! It just snowed last week here in Idaho. I love his round little cheeks in the last pic! Is it weird to say that I think he kinda looks like me in the last picture!?!?

Jon and Lara Stowell April 3, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

I love the way you dress him. So grown up!

Kristin Coppee April 5, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

He is so handsome, Adrienne! He's a perfect combination of you and your husband.

Amy April 7, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Tell me about it! Maine is similar- six months+ of winter, bleah! We're in that "I can barely make it 'til spring" stage, too.