Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Busy

Pardon my lack of blogging. I have been busy cleaning up after a crawling, climbing baby . . . .




5 comments:

Kristin Coppee February 28, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Oh, Mister Boy. I just wanna kiss those cute little cheeks! It's so fun to watch them grow up and learn new things and relish the proud look on their faces when they realize they're succeeding at something new.

The Hall's February 28, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

It's so fun that he's getting around now. I loved that crawling stage. Although, the destruction climbs to new levels. I finally had to give up on my cleaning obsessions once Rebekah started crawling. We just started cleaning up a couple of times a day. How exciting! I bet Brooklen is just thrilled with himself!

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

He is SO cute....good thing...because they are SO much work...just wait till #4....that's when you just give up on the idea of a clean house.

Jon and Lara Stowell February 29, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

About what Sonia said...I only have one kid and my house is trashed 24/7 right now. I'm just hoping that as Ryder gets older I'll have more time to clean it. I love Brooklen's hair by-the-way. Super cute.

My family Begins March 7, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Man that scooter Brooklen has looks fun. I never had fun toys like that growing up. He is such a cutie.