He is a brilliant!
Wow! He knows shapes already? The kid's a genius! lol. OK. I was going to have my kids make valentines for their daddy too, but I totally slacked on that one. I wish I would have done it now. I'm sure your husband loved it. That's so cute.
Wow! What a great kid. I am sure it was his idea...right?
That is the cutest picture! I love it! Hope his Daddy really appreciated that Valentine. He is just so adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is a brilliant!
Wow! He knows shapes already? The kid's a genius! lol.
OK. I was going to have my kids make valentines for their daddy too, but I totally slacked on that one. I wish I would have done it now. I'm sure your husband loved it. That's so cute.
Wow! What a great kid. I am sure it was his idea...right?
That is the cutest picture! I love it! Hope his Daddy really appreciated that Valentine. He is just so adorable.
Post a Comment