Like the Big Brother He'll Never Have . . .
The other day I watched Teryn's adorable son, Jack. Fortunately, the boys were nice enough to let me snap some pics. Teryn has watched Brooklen for me several times before, and we always marvel at how cute Jack is with Brooklen. He'll sit by him in front of the TV and point out everything to Brooklen. I am glad that I had a little boy first; he will be so good at protecting and teaching his younger siblings. What I think is sad, however, is that Brooklen won't have a big sibling to mentor him. I guess that's what his parents and older friends are for.



1 comments:
Oh, that's so cute. I love that I had a boy first too. I wanted a big brother in my family to watch over his younger siblings and he does. John is such a good big brother. He's so protective of his baby sisters. And they LOVE when he comes home from school and chases them around the house and wrestles. I'm sure Brooklen will be a sweet big brother too.
Post a Comment