New Year's Goals
I made a long list of 2008 goals for myself. I decided that blogging about them might help me to hold myself more accountable. They are in no particular order.
*Start exercising again. I was really good while I was pregnant, but I've since "fallen off of the bandwagon.".
*Use coupons.
*Finish decorating the front room and Brooklen's room.
*Stop being sooo anal about cleaning.
*Judge others less.
*Come up with a decorating plan for our room.
*Start preparing for Christmas earlier.
*Do more things that Rob wants to do. Somehow, I always end up picking movies, food, activities, etc.
Yes, I know that it is exhaustive, but some of these are easier than others. And, I really need to find time for some of these activities. Let's hope I can follow through. Here's to 2008.
*Read the Book of Mormon all the way through in personal scripture study.
*Take better pictures. Once we get the SLR camera we got for Christmas, this will be much easier.
*Learn to knit (again).
*Learn a new violin piece
*Learn a challenging piano piece. I really want to PUSH myself on this one. Any ideas?
*Take a cake decorating class.
*Create a birthday database, and then remember birthdays. I am soooo bad at this.
*Read 10 books all the way through.
*Get good enough on the guitar that I am not embarassed to play in front of people.
*Use coupons.
*Finish decorating the front room and Brooklen's room.
*Stop being sooo anal about cleaning.
*Judge others less.
*Come up with a decorating plan for our room.
*Start preparing for Christmas earlier.
*Do more things that Rob wants to do. Somehow, I always end up picking movies, food, activities, etc.
Yes, I know that it is exhaustive, but some of these are easier than others. And, I really need to find time for some of these activities. Let's hope I can follow through. Here's to 2008.
6 comments:
Wow! You are a go-getter! That's awesome. My New Year's resolution is very simple because it's all I can handle right now. And that is...lose 40 lbs. because I'm sick of all of the extra baby weight I have been carrying for a whole year!
Hey, I didn't know you played guitar and violin too! WOW! I play guitar and piano, but I haven't really touched them for a year, so I'm really rusty. I'm feeling inspired by your resolutions.
Good luck with those! You sound very ambitious and driven!
You go girl!!! I am sure you will accomplish all of this because you are amazing. You're motivating me, too!
I highly recommend cake decorating class. I did it with my mom and it is SO fun. You will want to make cakes all the time.
cute blog and great goals. You look great, by the way.
:) Steph
I think you forgot to add
*Shop more with my friend Brittni!
Sounds good. I'll add it Brittni. Just make sure you tell Rob that it was YOUR idea.
Post a Comment