Back From Utah
Last Thursday we took an unexpected trip to Utah for Grandma Blanche's funeral. Besides enduring a 16-hour trip due to delays and re-routing, we had a wonderful time with family. The funeral was a great tribute to Blanche, and it was fun for all of Brooklen's cousins to get to meet him. Melissa's kids were especially enamored with him; it was too cute. Since my sister my flying back to Idaho through Utah, we also got to see her for a day. Fun, fun, fun . . . I wish I would have taken more pictures. I'll post more once I get some from Rob's family.
Amanda, Brooklen, and Morgan
Landen turned two while we were in Utah. He constantly wanted to hold "the baby."
Brooklen and Aunt Kenzie

4 comments:
OH MY GOSH...he is too stinkin cute! Looks like a fun trip...he looks like he is enjoying all of the attention! LOL
Wow, that is a really gross picture of me. So what happened to all the pictures I took of the three of you? How about this...why don't you send YOUR baby out to visit me and then you can have a break and I can get my fill of babies for a while. Deal?
Adrienne-
Hey! My mom told me your blog address...I hope you don't mind! Brooklen is adorable! I just recently found out I'm having boy #2, so I'm writing to ask where you mostly get Brooklen's clothes. You dress him so well! I don't like all the cutesy baby clothes with puppies and cars on them. So, HELP! Where did you get these adorable clothes? And if you don't want them anymore, I know of a great home! :-) Anyway, thanks in advance for giving me some shopping tips!
Kesseli
Hey I forgot how cute your sis is. She was fun to have around. Miss you.
Post a Comment