Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

It has been a while since I've posted because, well, I feel like I don't have anything really exciting to record. Christmas came and went, and was wonderful. We spent a nice quiet Christmas here in Michigan, just Rob, Brooklen, and I. The next morning, I had to work at Coach at 5:00am, so we retired early on Christmas evening. The rest of the week, Rob has gone into work. He has only been working 1/2 days, so we have seen him a little bit more than usual this week (always a treat). We spent New Years Eve watching a movie, Dick Clark, and sleeping (Rob didn't make it until midnight). We received snow on New Year's Eve so, as I type, Rob is shoveling.



In baby news, Brooklen is finally eating rice cereal. Rob perservered, and finally got him to like the stuff (see above photo for proof).

1 comments:

Anonymous January 1, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Awww....such a cute kid....Happy New Year!