Monday, December 24, 2007

Baby's 2nd Haircut


No, I am not going to be one of those crazy moms who documents EVERY. LITTLE. THING. that her child does. But, since Brooklen's first haircut was just a simple trim with shears, and since this one actually involved the shears and the clippers, I suppose it is worth remembering. He was relatively good for the cut. We were able to distract him with various bathroom paraphanelia. If he were a girl, I would have probably just let the hair grow and grow and grow. But, I just can't deal with my little boy looking like a raggamuffin (and yes, he did have a 2 inch "tail"). Anyway, he looks handsome; see for yourself.


2 comments:

Kristin Coppee December 25, 2007 at 8:44 AM  

He's getting his second haircut? WOW! Well, he does have a beautiful head of hair. My girls are bald. Sylvie is 2 1/2 and she has had one haircut. Chloe is almost 1 and she has had no haircut. She needs to grow hair first.

Anonymous December 25, 2007 at 1:56 PM  

awwww..he's adorable. Baby hair is tough to manage....I buzzed Peyton when he was only 5 weeks old....he looked like a balding old man and I couldn't deal with it...he looked so much better with a buzz...your little guy is so stinkin cute!