So Much For Mittens
A couple of days ago, I decided that Brooklen needed some "winter gear." So, I went to the mall and bought him a hat and some mittens. Today, we went to Target and he wore the mittens for the first time.
This is a before shot:
This is an after shot:
My toothless child knawed through the mitten! I suppose he's sending a message to me. "Mom, I'm teething, don't cover the one thing that is always accesible (unless your mother makes you wear mittens) and enjoyable to help soothe my aching gums."
So much for mittens
3 comments:
That is hilarious! Just imagine how dangerous he'll be when he has teeth. Mom
WOW...he is definitely sending a message...poor little guy....teething is miserable...poor mittens too...they were darling!
Oh, I've been there. Except it was because we were trying to get Sylvie to stop sucking her thumb. Nothing was working, so I tried tying mittens on and putting her to bed. The next morning there were holey mittens on the floor and her thumb was in her mouth - rotting from her teeth cutting through the skin. How's that for a nice visual?
Post a Comment