We went to Costco this weekend. As we were leaving, a woman approached us and told us that our son was "sexy." I must be getting really uncool; I didn't think you used that word to describe children under the age of 3 :).
Okay....that is the nuttiest thing I have ever heard....he is adorable, but the whole sexy bit is a little strange....it is a compliment though....you should be a proud mama...that compliment falls to you and Rob too....you two make cute babies!
That term "sexy" is used so loosely these days. I have to admit I throw it around a lot myself - kind of like Paris Hilton with her trademark "That's hot." It was probably that lady's way of saying "Adorable", but she uses "sexy" instead. Nice. Well, he's got you for a mom, so one day he probably will be sexy. lol.
You're right. Definitely not a word for people under 3 years of age. Not even for people under 16 years of age. That's just weird. He's an innocent baby. Let's wait until he goes through puberty. Then maybe we can start calling him sexy.
That old lady is watching WAY too much television. He is a little adorable doll! I just want to kiss those little cheeks. When are you coming to AZ again?
7 comments:
I don't know about sexy, but he is pretty cute!
Okay....that is the nuttiest thing I have ever heard....he is adorable, but the whole sexy bit is a little strange....it is a compliment though....you should be a proud mama...that compliment falls to you and Rob too....you two make cute babies!
That term "sexy" is used so loosely these days. I have to admit I throw it around a lot myself - kind of like Paris Hilton with her trademark "That's hot." It was probably that lady's way of saying "Adorable", but she uses "sexy" instead. Nice. Well, he's got you for a mom, so one day he probably will be sexy. lol.
So now I'm going to just call him "sexy" everytime I see him! I think it's the hair. That is too funny!
You're right. Definitely not a word for people under 3 years of age. Not even for people under 16 years of age. That's just weird. He's an innocent baby. Let's wait until he goes through puberty. Then maybe we can start calling him sexy.
That old lady is watching WAY too much television. He is a little adorable doll! I just want to kiss those little cheeks. When are you coming to AZ again?
I will be in Arizona from February 4th through February 9th. Right about the time that you will have a new little grandson to cuddle!
Post a Comment