Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Giving In

Okay, so I think Facebook is the new blog.  I put up random pictures on FB just because it is easy.  If you don't have FB, I guess I will "give in" and double post to my blog.

Here are some random images from the past week.

First up, Hurley:

I put on the swimsuit, she added the boots.  Glad to know that my little girl has her own sense of style.  I call it "eclectic."  Seriously though, she's pretty much a fashionista.  I am in HEAVEN!!!

Rob saw this photo and said, "she looks like a hooker."

suitweb

Next up, Zaya: 

She got her 2 month shots and was still smiling.  We love this little girl and we LOVE, LOVE her happy disposition.

shotsweb

2 comments:

Emily July 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

Beautiful pictures of your children as always. They are gorgeous girls.

Emily September 3, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

Holy cow- I miss these girls!