Toronto
Last weekend we had the chance to go to Toronto with my parents. Our first stop was at Niagara Falls. We went on the Maid of Mist tour, which I haven't done since I was a little girl. Brooklen loved being on the boat; Hurley was less than estatic!





After the tour, we walked around Niagara, dried off, got some ice cream, and enjoyed the magnificent view! Brooklen, Rob, and I went on a giant ferris wheel that let us see the gorgeous waterfall from an ariel view!



My HOOOOOOOOOOT Hubby!

And my pretty momma and little girl!

Daddy Dearest
The next day, we spent some time in Toronta, Canada. We went to the Riverdale Farm, a cute petting farm that is located right downtown. We found this cool water hole there, that kids can play in. It was hot and humid outside, so we stripped B down and let him play. Afterwards, we headed downtown to get some lunch and to visit a mall (of course, right?) so that I could go to Zara and get some goodies.
The next day, we spent some time in Toronta, Canada. We went to the Riverdale Farm, a cute petting farm that is located right downtown. We found this cool water hole there, that kids can play in. It was hot and humid outside, so we stripped B down and let him play. Afterwards, we headed downtown to get some lunch and to visit a mall (of course, right?) so that I could go to Zara and get some goodies.

Thanks for the great trip Mom and Dad! We love you!
1 comments:
We had a blast! Great pictures! We miss all of you already...
Post a Comment