Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Power Cleaning

powercleaning

No, you are not looking at pictures of a french girl and gang banger. Seriously . . . are you really confused? Okay, fine, I'll tell you. Let me introduce you to the super duper power cleaning crew. Complete with hats and all. B and I put our hats on and we can power clean in one hour flat. The ENTIRE house.

I'm not kidding. Try it some time. Super Power cleaning hats totally make a difference. They make you clean faster and they trick your kids into thinking cleaning is a game.

6 comments:

Ethan August 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

I am going to take a wild guess and say that you do the majority of the cleaning and leave the toys to Brooklen...

Mom August 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

How cute is that! And the pics too.

BBC August 25, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

totally cute!!! love it!

mbreck August 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

I must find myself a Power Cleaning hat right away. I think that will be a blast. Blare some music and GO! So cute.

Emily August 29, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

So, where can I find a hat like that?

Steoger Fam September 3, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

what an awesome idea! i must try!