Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flowers

My little sister just had her first baby, a beautiful little girl, Maeli.  Since I couldn't be in Arizona to throw her a baby shower, I knew I had to send a gift that made up for that.  I toyed with the idea of creating a hair bow bouqet, but after doing an online search, I couldn't find anything that I thought would make up for my absence (Darn!  I love being able to copy someone else's amazing idea).

So, using what little inspiration I had, voila, I created this:

flower1

Welcome Maeli!  I look forward to being your FAVORITE aunt!

7 comments:

Ethan August 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

How on earth do you ship something like that without it getting ruined?

Mackenzie August 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

The bouquet turned out AMAZING! I still can't say thank you enough! You should have seen the amount of attention it got at the shower. I will happily attribute all of the complements that Maeli gets to her "favorite" aunt! ;-)

The Tarbet Family August 12, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Very cute and congrats to your sister!

Cortnie August 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

What a good idea. That is so stinkin cute! I'm going to use that one for sure!

Rigby's August 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

I LOVE this idea!!!

Megan August 16, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Can you please be my daughter's aunt? Way cute bouquet!!! And congrats to the new addition to the fam!

mbreck August 16, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

That is truly amazing! HOw cute and how talented you are. I love it!